Optimizing your Energy for Success – SOLD OUT
Date(s) - 19 January 2016
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Neal's Yard Remedies
This workshop-style event is aimed at women who are run off their feet and need enough energy to get them through their busy schedules.
Food can either optimize or drain our energy supply but by making food choices that nourish our bodies and eating in ways that help our digestive system we can get more from our food, our energy levels and our lives.
Join us to find out:
• What to eat to avoid hunger and energy dips
• How to eat to get the best out of your food
• Foods to avoid
• The science behind the right choices and how we produce energy
• How to incorporate the ideas into daily diet
• Practical lifestyle tips to up your energy
This event will take place in the function room. Please be aware there are a number of stairs to climb and no lift.
Presenter – Lisa Hutson Dip ION FdSc
Lisa is a qualified nutritional therapist and pilates instructor with over 10 years of experience helping people change their diets and lifestyle to optimize their health.
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED so book now to avoid disappointment.
Bookings are closed for this event.